Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm Depressed... And I Know it...

Oh God... I just don't know when people will start understanding me... is there no one else in the world who gives a damn to what I feel except Tamahome ? the members in my community feel I'm bossy and bad... is it wrong to care for all of them... did I go too far... I guess I shouldn't have gotten emotionally involved with everyone... it hurts a lot when I do that... everytime... every single time..... when just when will I learn to keep myself to myself... it hurts too much..... Tamahome.......... please come back....... I need you a bit too much now....... please come back please my love..... I'm so depressed so deserted... who do I turn to.... come back.... I had only you..... forever... only you... I still sing a sad love song... my tune will never change... God... how I miss you tonight... the members at my community made me cry so much tonight... my heart feels so very heavey... no one loves me no one needs me.... no one but you... come back... please come back...... I miss you oh so much....




No comments: